- At Allure Bridal Boutique, it is our mission to provide each and every bride with a memorable and personal dress shopping experience. We are happy to take walk-ins, when possible, but highly recommend scheduling an appointment so that we can give you the undivided attention you deserve when helping you find your perfect wedding dress.
- Appointments are available Tuesday-Sunday and can be scheduled by calling the boutique directly at 352-224-5669, or requested online and one of our receptionists will contact you to schedule your appointment.
- We have comfortable seating for up to 4 guests for our Mini-Tours and VIP Bridal Appointments, and seating for up to 10 guests with our Diamond Bridal Experience.
- Our reason for limiting the number of guests is to ensure that you and your guests have the best experience possible! Finding your perfect dress is part of YOUR love story, and we want to keep the focus and attention on you, so we ask that you only bring the individuals whose opinions you value the most.
- We know that family and friends of brides often want to feel included in your wedding planning, and our goal is to accommodate our brides the best we can, so if you have questions or concerns about the number of guests we have space for at your appointment, please don't hesitate to ask when booking your appointment. We do offer options for allowing everyone to feel involved while still keeping your appointment focused on YOU!
- Nothing... except an open mind and a camera to take lots of pictures as we celebrate finding the dress of your dreams for your big day! While trying on dresses, we are happy to provide our brides with a bustier and spanx. However, if you prefer not to use these, we recommend wearing a light-colored, strapless bra and undergarments you are comfortable in, as your stylist will be in the fitting room with you to help you in and out of each gown.
- Budget is a personal choice when it comes to purchasing your wedding dress, and something that you will want to think about or discuss before you begin trying on gowns.
Our pricing starts around $1200 and goes up to $3400 for special orders with our current designers, with the majority of our gowns ranging between $1500-2000. We also offer a selection of off the rack gowns. These gowns are no longer available for reorder, but are available for immediate purchase at a 40-70% discount!
- A 60% deposit is required at the time of purchase, with the balance due within 6 months of the original purchase date. We also offer financing through Square Capital.
- Due to the fact that our designers are cut-to-order, it typically takes between 4-6 months for your special order to arrive. You will also want to allow 8-10 weeks for alterations, so to avoid any last minute stress, we recommend purchasing your gown 9-12 months prior to your wedding, if not earlier.